We are your SOUTH FLORIDA assistance support organization
Our Goal is to always be able to reach out and to conferred with you the caregiver and or our seniors.
What are Assisted Living Facilities?
Assisted living facilities provide full-time living arrangements in the least restrictive and most home-like setting. Facilities can include individual apartments or rooms that a resident has alone or shares with another person. These facilities can also range in size from one resident to several hundred residents.
The basic services include, but are not limited to:
- – Housing, nutritional meals, and special diets
- – Personal care (help with bathing, dressing, eating, walking, physical transfer)
- – Give medications (by a nurse employed at the facility or arranged by contract) or help residents give themselves medications
- – Supervise residents
- – Arrange for health care services
- – Provide or arrange for transportation to health care services
- – Health monitoring
- – Respite care
- – Social and leisure activities
- – Mental Health services
A resident can also contract with a licensed home health care provider for nursing and other health care services, as long as the resident does not need 24-hour nursing services and meets any other requirements the facility dictates in order to reside in that assisted living facility.